If you are interested in landing more than just a commercial HVAC job at a successful company that wants to help you reach your career goals, you are at the right place. We are always looking for people, and especially skilled HVAC technicians, to join our growing team. Check out what it's like to work at LC Anderson and see our open positions below.
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging, and stable career with a winning team, we can’t wait to talk to you.
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging, and stable career with a winning team, we can’t wait to talk to you!
LC Anderson, Inc., 2020 ACCA Commercial Contractor of the Year, services commercial business throughout Eastern MA in industries such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, breweries, office buildings, manufacturing, retail and more.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team to assist with Human Resources including but not limited to:
Functions and Responsibilities:
Responsible for recruiting job applicants and setting up interviews
Works with head of HR to prepare new employee orientation schedule
Maintains documentation of employee absences and PTO
Supports office staff support by entering data; formatting, printing and filing documents; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages
Keeps all human resource information confidential
Completes Form I-9 in a timely manner
Organizes, compiles, and updates personnel records and documentation
Conducts phone screenings and in-person interviews of job applicants, and monitors Your Living Advantage system profiles
Records employee data and completes, maintains and files employee documentation
Represents the company at community and recruiting events
Provides administrative support for the LC-Anderson Inc Human Resources Department
Answers employees’ questions and concerns
Handles Workers Compensation claims
3 plus years in Human Resources
High School or GED Diploma required
Military US Veterans Encouraged to apply
Proficient in Word/Xcel/PowerPoint/Microsoft
Work 40 hours a week
Health Insurance (Premium 100% paid)
401K matched to 4%
Send your contact information and your resume via the contact form below.
L.C. Anderson, Inc., the trusted name in commercial HVAC/R systems and service to Boston and Eastern Massachusetts, is looking for a results-driven and customer-focused Commercial Service Sales Engineer. If you are “in it to win it” and want to join a winning team that is committed to each other and our customers, then contact us.
This position is responsible for providing cost-effective and timely HVAC/R solutions, Planned Maintenance Agreements (PMAs), and replacement proposals, to commercial, industrial, and large institutional clients throughout Eastern Massachusetts. The primary objective is to increase profitable sales and achieve your annual quota by providing superior customer service and support. Our people set us apart and we recognize, reinforce, and reward performance. LC Anderson offers a competitive base salary plus a generous performance-based commission.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Directly responsible for:
1. Meeting annual quota with specific growth objectives in revenue and profits through effective target marketing and customer relationship management activities to earn loyalty and position the Company as their trusted source for all their HVAC/R needs.
2. Owning the entire sales process for accounts assigned to you from developing, presenting, and closing on Planned Maintenance and Replacement proposals to prospects and customers and then clearly setting expectations and overseeing fulfillment and billing. Provide compelling facts to support the Company’s value regarding Planned Maintenance and replace vs repair decisions.
3. Leverage existing relationships to generate referrals and identify and close on new customers, maintaining and managing your pipeline of opportunities, coordinating with Operations on the completion of work, while managing customer expectations.
4. As Account Manager of your assigned Accounts, you will be their trusted advisor, and the prime contact on all their HVAC/R needs, from budgeting capital requirements to assisting with replacement versus repair decisions. As an Account Manager, you own the customer relationship and are directly responsible for coordinating and communicating internally to advocate for the customer and externally setting, managing and meeting customer expectations.
5. Providing timely and clear feedback to the Company’s management regarding business opportunities, competitive threats, and customer expectations/issues.
6. Developing a thorough understanding and knowledge of:
a. The Company’s products and service offerings.
b. The Company’s competition within assigned territory(s).
c. Your assigned Accounts’ unique needs, requirements and issues.
d. The business drivers and critical success factors in your assigned accounts to meet/exceed your annual quota.
Essential Technical Skills:
Requires the understanding of HVACR systems and the ability to read and interpret HVACR mechanical, electrical, and piping specifications and project design prints to determine the job scope of work requirements.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited educational institution or proven on-the-job experience and training. Preferably previous experience working for a commercial HVACR contractor.
1. Driven for success; competitive, goal-orientated, and results-driven
2. Comfortable with both cold calling and account management
3. Self-confident, detail-oriented, thoughtful and organized
4. Elevated capacity to learn and grow
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Strong relationship-building and business development skills
7. Ability to thrive in a team setting
8. Passion for solving problems
1. Excellent reputation and culture that values and empowers employees to succeed.
2. Excellent income potential.
3. Superior health and insurance benefits package.
4. Career growth and advancement opportunities.
5. Ongoing training.
6. State-of-the-art technical support provided (e.g. Laptop, phone, and software).
7. Large full-service Company with extensive capabilities.
8. Experienced management team for coaching, counseling, and mentoring.
Send us your resume. 👇
This position is responsible for safe, efficient and effective completion of the start-up/commissioning of new equipment installations per established Company, manufacturer, controls an test and balance process and procedures.
Reporting to the President of Construction, this position is responsible for managing and engineering construction projects.
Key Job Requirements:
Please send us a note along with your resume using the form below.